"Undecided, quantum mechanics" is jokingly called a common sci-fi stalker. In today's advanced technology, will the joke really become a reality? Quantum development, coupled with the promulgation of the eye-catching "Chip Act" last year, will the global technology industry go further? How far are we from the omnic age? Roger A. Grimes, specializing in mainframe security and preventing hacking and malware attacks
ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 266: Indispensable "capillaries": small and medium edge data centers
- ijiweiTalk Ep 264: Why is gaming graphics card losing its cool?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 263: How do OEMs serve automotive chips?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 265: ChatGPT being the blockbuster, who's the investor behind the scene?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 262: Self-driving fights, who's the winner? Huawei, Baidu or Tesla?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 261: "Double faced" U.K. towards China: No to business, Yes to Investment