As the consumer mobile networking market has boomed over the past few decades, so has the Internet of Things market. But in recent years, it seems that the Internet of Things business has been in trouble. Millions of devices are connected together, and the communication protocol cannot be unified for a long time. Why? AhmedBanafa, lecturer and academic advisor at San Jose State University.
ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 266: Indispensable "capillaries": small and medium edge data centers
- ijiweiTalk Ep 264: Why is gaming graphics card losing its cool?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 263: How do OEMs serve automotive chips?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 265: ChatGPT being the blockbuster, who's the investor behind the scene?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 262: Self-driving fights, who's the winner? Huawei, Baidu or Tesla?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 261: "Double faced" U.K. towards China: No to business, Yes to Investment