With the development of science and technology, cars are becoming more and more intelligent. Some people say that a car is like a mobile phone in motion. So what system is this "mobile phone" operating on? Android or iOS, or something in its own right? AhmedBanafa, lecturer and academic advisor at San Jose State University.
ijiweiTalk Ep 241: Android or iOS, who's in car's favor?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 266: Indispensable "capillaries": small and medium edge data centers
- ijiweiTalk Ep 264: Why is gaming graphics card losing its cool?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 263: How do OEMs serve automotive chips?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 265: ChatGPT being the blockbuster, who's the investor behind the scene?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 262: Self-driving fights, who's the winner? Huawei, Baidu or Tesla?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 261: "Double faced" U.K. towards China: No to business, Yes to Investment