Although the smartphone is not a device specially used for taking pictures, it is a "battlefield for military strategists" for image sensor manufacturers. As Sony Semiconductor Solutions, which accounts for the largest share of image sensor revenue in 2022, even stated at the Investor Relations Day: As soon as 2024, the photo quality of smartphones will surpass the ability to save the interchangeable lens. Radical conception. Why is the mobile image sensor market so important? Do mobile image sensors have a chance to overtake interchangeable-lens cameras? TechInsights Senior Analyst, Jeffrey Mathews.
ijiweiTalk Ep 232: Mobile CIS: The battlefield for venders
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 242: Can Wearable Devices + AI Open the Gate for Omniscience?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 241: Android or iOS, who's in car's favor?