At the beginning of the new year, Vientiane will be renewed, and 2023 will be a year full of "chips". Can IoT ecology be the "sweet pastry" in the eyes of investors in 2023? And can the image sensor (CIS) market get out of the 13-year industry winter? In this issue, we invited Ahmed Banafa, a lecturer and academic consultant at San Jose State University, and Jeffrey Mathews, a senior analyst at Strategy Analytics (now part of TechInsights), to talk to us about the future of the IoT and image sensor industries.
ijiweiTalk Sp: 2023: The Good, The Bad, and The Hope (1)
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 242: Can Wearable Devices + AI Open the Gate for Omniscience?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 241: Android or iOS, who's in car's favor?