Last year, Qualcomm announced the news of cooperation with Snapdragon. Snapdragon's agent will also support the four major functions of Sony IMAX800 and IMAX989. More and more mobile phone manufacturers choose to customize image sensors. What challenges will it present? What does it have to do with self-developed chips? Jeffrey Mathews, a senior analyst at TechInsights, focuses on research in the field of smartphone component technology.
ijiweiTalk Ep 229: The marriage between chip manufacturing and image sensor is in progress
- ijiweiTalk Ep 247: Will Israel's ICT industry be abandoned by western countries?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 242: Can Wearable Devices + AI Open the Gate for Omniscience?