This year, the image sensor market will experience the first contraction in 12 years. The market is indeed in a downward period. What causes the market downturn? How has the image sensor been affected in the down market? Jeffrey Mathews, a senior analyst at TechInsights, focuses on research in the field of smartphone component technology.
ijiweiTalk Ep 228: How is the current image sensor being choked by the market?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 242: Can Wearable Devices + AI Open the Gate for Omniscience?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 241: Android or iOS, who's in car's favor?