According to the forecast released by IPnest, the interface IP market is expected to maintain rapid growth in the next five years, while the CPUIP category will still grow. However, IPnest believes that the compound annual growth rate of CPU in 2020-2025 will be more moderate and slow. There are many reasons for this, but the development of ARM has a profound impact. Eric Esteve, the founder of IPnest, provides strategic consulting and IP-related market research for the company's senior customers. DACIP committee member.
ijiweiTalk Ep 225: With CPU IP declining year by year, ARM is the one to blame
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 242: Can Wearable Devices + AI Open the Gate for Omniscience?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 241: Android or iOS, who's in car's favor?