At present, Sony has developed 0.8-micron pixels, which ranks first in the industry, while Samsung has developed 0.9, 0.7 and 0.64-micron pixels. More and more manufacturers are focusing on small pixels. What are the advantages of small pixels? What single-dimensional sensor manufacturers are so keen on small pixel sensors? AtulIngle, assistant professor of computer science at Portland State University. Focus on the fields of computational imaging, computer vision and signal processing.
ijiweiTalk Ep 222: Are Small Pixels Really Fragrant? Mobile phone manufacturers is facing three major challenges
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 242: Can Wearable Devices + AI Open the Gate for Omniscience?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 241: Android or iOS, who's in car's favor?