In July this year, Xiaomi released the news of its cooperation with Leica. The depth of cooperation in imaging basically revolves around all the processes of camera imaging. Is this the beginning of Xiaomi's high-end mobile phone? Is it a false gimmick or a galaxy warship? StrategyAnalytics senior analyst brings the latest views. Wu Yiwen, Senior Analyst of StrategyAnalytics Global Wireless Business Service Equipment Team.
ijiweiTalk Ep 214: Fake OEM or True Win-Win? Mobile phone camera cross-border cooperation
- ijiweiTalk Ep 230: Sony: Ambition and Aggression
- ijiweiTalk Ep 229: The marriage between chip manufacturing and image sensor is in progress
- ijiweiTalk Ep 228: How is the current image sensor being choked by the market?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 227: Can Chinese EDA suppliers simply copy the overseas EDA business model?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 226: Could Smartphones Take SLR Cameras?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 225: With CPU IP declining year by year, ARM is the one to blame