In August 2022, US President Biden officially signed the "Chip and Science Act of 2022", and India is eager to take this opportunity to reshape its semiconductor manufacturing industry. Can India's dream of building its own wafer factory come true? What role does the Indian software market play in chip design? What are the benefits of foreign companies building factories in India? Interviewees in this issue: Chiplgnite representative of Efabless in India, Middle East and Southeast Asia, Anukul Consulting Advanced R&D.
ijiweiTalk Ep 210: When will India's self-built fab dream-come-true?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 232: Mobile CIS: The battlefield for venders
- ijiweiTalk Ep 231: Why Sony's Small Pixel Technology lags behind
- ijiweiTalk Sp: 2023: The Good, The Bad, and The Hope (1)
- ijiweiTalk Sp: 2023: The Good, The Bad, and The Hope (2)
- ijiweiTalk Ep 230: Sony: Ambition and Aggression
- ijiweiTalk Ep 229: The marriage between chip manufacturing and image sensor is in progress